Love Letter From London

Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Love Letter From London
I am not ashamed to say that once, while browsing my email inbox I came across the London Fashion Week, 3 Weeks Left reminder, I squealed. As a big girl.



Love Letter From London

The ‘Letter from London’ read inspiring statements..
Here’s to the season when the sun shone on London. When the gorgeous golden home-quarters of fashion week opened at Somerset House. When Burberry, Matthew Williamson, Jonathan Saunders and Pringle of Scotland came back to town. When fresh talent and creativity burst out all over the place. A new presentation schedule kicked off. And worked. And things ran almost on time. The British don’t boast, so we’ll just have to whisper this: it’s turned out to be a 25th Anniversary Bonanza round here…
I conclude…OMG!!!! *SQUEALS*